1. IntroductionThis privacy notice provides with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site, https://thenumber.ninja.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
The Number Ninjas Ltd is the data controller and responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our in this privacy notice.)
Contact Details Full name of legal entity: The Number Ninjas Ltd Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal address: International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
2. What data do we collect about you, for what purpose, and on what ground we process itPersonal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us, whether that be through the contact forms on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the estabishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchase of services and/or products such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, card details, personal tax registration details, VAT registration number, company registration details, sales and purchase invoices/receipts, bank statements, passwords for any accounts where we require access. We process this data to supply the services and/or products you have purchased, and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for pubilcation on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the secutiry of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databses and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and webiste, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our services/products, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you.
- Sensitive Data We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
4. Marketing communicationsOur lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. We will not share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your express consent. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as a contract for us to provide you with services.