toggle menu

Whether it's your side hustle or your main gig, you're just starting out, or you've been going for a while, there's a service that's right for you. I know that your needs as a sole trader are different to your needs as a limited company, and different again if you're going from 4 figure months to 5 figure months.

Finance Sidekick

Know where you are now and where you want to take your fabulous business but struggling to connect the dots? Giving a better insight on your revenue, spending, and how they fit in with your business plans. Get a fresh perspective on your finances, removing the fear and replacing it with actionable goals. Got big plans? You need a Finance Sidekick.

Find out more

Power Hour

Not everyone wants or needs an accountant, but sometimes you might have a few questions and want to talk them through with an expert. The power hour lets you do just that. There's no obligation to work with me in the future and there's no hard sell. Just 60 minutes to discuss your queries. You'll even get a recording so you can revisit what we discuss.

Find out more

Sole trader

Just started out on your freelancing journey? Or maybe you've been going a while but have no immediate plans to go limited. Wherever you are in your journey the sole trader package will help keep you track.

Find out more

Limited company

Whether it's just you, or you have a small team, the limited company package is for you. It'll help you keep on top of the day to day side of things and ensure that HMRC and Companies House get exactly what they need.

Find out more