Not everyone wants or need an accountant, but sometimes you might have a few questions and want to talk them through with an expert. The power hour lets you do just that. There's no obligation to become a client and there's no hard sell. Just 60 minutes to discuss your queries.
Each power hour is different, as it's completely driven by you and your needs. Below are some of the things you might want to use it for:
- Find out what records you need to keep in your business
- Understanding what your numbers are telling you
- Learning the difference between operating as a sole trader or limited company and which is best for you
- Troubleshooting Xero problems
- Sense checking a financial decision you're about to make
Sessions are held via Zoom and can be recorded and sent over to you for you to refer back to.
I'm Emma and I set up The Number Ninja four years ago to help people just like you to take control of their business's finances. I work with freelancers and micro businesses throughout the UK, with a focus on creative industries. As well as providing done-for-you services (because I do love a good self assessment), I support business owners just like you to better manage their finances and to put in place systems to help them to do so. I know that you have the ability to take control of your accounts, you just need a few pointers to help you on the way.