For small but mighty businesses
Who is it for?
We designed our Finance Sidekick service with small yet mighty businesses in mind. So, if you've got big plans for the future you have come to the right place.
Know where you are now and where you want to take your fabulous business but struggling to connect the dots? We can help answer those age-old questions—"Where did all the money go" and "How do I make more of it"! and give you better insight on your spend, investments, revenue and much more.
You'll get the most out of Finance Sidekick if you're consistently having £4-7k months and are looking to move up to the next level. Already smashing 6 figures and beyond? Don't worry babes, I've got something in the works just for you, so why not sign up to the Ninja News to make sure you're one of the first to hear about it.
Giving you not only peace of mind but the financial freedom to achieve those dream goals.
Sounds fabulous! I hear you cry, but how do you do it?
Well, we use our proven Sidekick technique which follows 3 basic steps:
- Analysis – reviewing the numbers in depth to see what they are saying.
- Interpretation – taking that data and using it to forecast, budget and get a slick financial model in place.
- Improvement – creating an actionable plan, bespoke to your business goals which will take your business from where you are now to where you want to be.
Tell me more
So, I know when you started your business you probably weren't "Yay! Can't wait to get to get stuck in to cashflows, tax and budgets". However, getting to grips with your cashflow and forecasting enables you to make those all-important decisions such as launching a new service line, bringing on a second pair of hands or even leasing space for your growing business.
Defining what success means to you
Success means different things to different people, so we'll tailor the key metrics we focus on to match what you want to achieve with your business.
We can help you ensure all your revenue streams are making the level of profit you need to make those moves. Want to grow the business slowly and steadily, bringing on staff and investing in training? We can guide you on the business strategy side ensuring you know the best time to invest in people, premises and much more.
Empowering you to make business decisions confidently
We'll work with you to ensure that your business is in the best financial health and running as profitably as possible. Providing easy to understand cashflow forecasting that covers the full financial year so you can see there aren't any nasty surprises in the distance.
As part of the forecasting, we will deep dive into your revenue streams, providing you with insights on savings you could make, which service lines are the most profitable and how to plan for increased taxation, seasonality and other market trends.
Whilst profit is important and the sign of a strong business, it's also important to have cash in the bank to help you reach those bigger goals so we'll take a look at how much cash you have in the bank and create an easy to follow plan to get you to the figure you need to smash those goals you have for your business.
This data really helps you to see the bigger picture when it comes to your business and gives you peace of mind that you are headed in the right direction.
What you'll get
- A fresh perspective on your finances, removing the fear and replacing it with actionable goals
- Regular calls to chat through the company's current performance against budget and any changes in assumptions for forecasting.
- Comparison of actual performance against what is listed in the budget
- Access to our client portal where you can see important dates for your business, such as when your VAT return is due.
- Peace of mind that your income and expenditure (including your tax bills) is all being monitored for you so there will be no nasty surprises
- Robust financial data that you can rely on when it comes to making decisions for your business
Ready to get started?
Packages start from just £250 a month and includes in depth quarterly reporting and an online meeting to go through all the insights so you know exactly where you are when it comes to your business accounts.